Wed 14 Apr
Whether you’re traveling for business or a relaxing one-week family holiday, we all want to have a seamless enjoyable travel. Here is a short list of our favourite travel tips that can help you have a better travel experience:
1. Roll your clothes when packing to save space in your luggage.
2. Make copies of important documents. Scan your passport, identification card, and itinerary and email them to yourself to help you in the event of loss or theft.
3. Download in-flight entertainment on your tablet or smart phone to keep yourself entertained when the flight is longer than 6 hours. Alternatively, purchase the in-flight internet service where available, it will be worth it!
4. Prepare a ’carry-on comfort pack’ such as slippers, neck pillow, or sheet masks for long haul flights to make the long hours of sitting down more bearable.
5. Don’t forget to call your credit card companies to ensure that they don’t put your card on hold and you will still have access to your accounts.
6. Have a souvenir list prepared to prevent you from purchasing more than you need and saves you time looking or deciding on what to buy.
7. Before you leave, always make sure to double check the easily-forgotten areas such as safe deposit box, bathroom, and power outlets.
8. Stay organised with laundry bags. This helps you keep dirty clothes organised during your trip. You can also get a waterproof version which is perfect for when you have to pack your damp swimsuit after a last minute dip in the pool.
9. When you get home, unpack immediately to prevent you from procrastinating. Leaving your luggage out will only prolong your holiday blues.
Have a safe travel!
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings